Biyernes, Nobyembre 18, 2011

Midterm Exam in Arts

1. In my own point of view, art is sincerity.
 
          As sincerity pertains to virtue of one who speaks and acts truly about his or her own feelings, thoughts, and desires. Any true work of art expresses its original thoughts and feelings. Before an artist created an art, he or she will think first what will be the purpose of his art. Most especially in religious perception and history. An artist must be sincere in creating religious art and history because it may criticize by other people.







The First Mass


Planting of the First Cross


Spolarium


2. Of all the art work that I have observed, these artworks gave great impact into my life:


" Kagampanan"

    This artwork not only show a pregnant woman, but it also explained the essence of being a woman. To be a mother of her child, to be a good wife, a good sister and a good country men. All of us, were carried by our mother's womb. And when it comes to our mother, we are affected in different manners.



Spolarium

     This artwork makes me emotional. This artwork was done in Spanish colonization. This artwork greatly explained to me the lives of the Filipino during Spanish colonization. Its symbolism such as: gladiators as Filipinos, the woman that cries symbolizes our country because of Spanish cruelty.


Patuloy ang Buhay

     This artwork shows and explained the real lives. Though there are trials, still life must go on. you have to be strong and be thankful to GOD because you pass these trials.

3. Filipino artistry is:

Creative


Pahiyas Festival


Explanatory


The Lenten Season

Enclose with deep understanding



Spolarium

Historical



The Assassination of Governor Bustamante and His Son


Religious


The First Mass


4.  Of all the artwork I had observed, this artwork explains my personality because:

  • I'm a mother.
  • I passed each trials as mother and ready to face each problems.
  • I'm doing my responsibility as woman.
  • I gave respect and importance to other mother, sister, daughter, grandmother, godmother, sister-in-law as they are woman too.




" Kagampanan"





Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento